Updated 7th January 2021
Following the latest COVID restrictions, we have been classified as an essential service and therefore are still open. We are able to provide routine sight tests as well as urgent or emergency eyecare.
To allow us to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, please follow these guidelines:
- Please phone to book a sight test appointment, order contact lenses or to discuss any concerns with your eyesight.
- All adjustments, repairs and collection of glasses will be done by appointment only. Please phone to book a time.
- If you are shielding due to health risk factors, for yourself or a family member, and have no concerns with your eyesight, you may wish to delay your routine sight test until you feel it is safe to attend.
- Please attend appointments accompanied by as few people as possible.
- If you feel unwell please contact us to re-arrange your appointment.
- Please attend as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Consulting rooms will be disinfected between every patient.
- The Optometrists will wear appropriate PPE for your sight test
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.